The Canton of Zug - a paradise for hikers and bikers!
We’ll personally show you the loveliest hiking trails, whether in the Zugerberg region, the Aegeri Valley or around the Lake of Zug. Enjoy the most beautiful views and climb the Wildspitz – our landmark mountain (1,580m) - with us. Of course, we’ll arrange the catering. In the evening our kitchen brigade will be delighted to spoil you with delicious dishes on one of our terraces or round the campfire with a view of a romantic Zug sunset.
Whether it’s a leisurely cycle ride along or round the Lake of Zug, following in the footsteps of the Tour de Suisse on a racing bike at high speed or just riding up and down the many and varied trails on a bike – electric or manual – we’re with you all the way.
You’ll stay at the 4 Star Design Hotel City Garden in its central yet quiet location in the midst of Zug. The rear of the City Garden Hotel is surrounded by a small wood and has a stunning garden lounge and terrace.
Whether hiking or biking, we promise you’ll have a wonderful stay in the beautiful region of Zug.
Valid until Sunday, 1st November 2020
- From 3 nights at the City Garden Hotel in a double room with half board CHF 540.00 per person
- Additional night CHF 150.00 per person including half board
- One week CHF 990.00 per person including half board
(stay seven nights, pay for six)
Stays under 3 nights on request. Please ask our reservation team!
- Air-conditioned Superior Double room or Suite depending on availability
- Tour of the Bossard Arena and chat with the EVZ (Ice Hockey Club of Zug) Team – at least one professional player will be present
- A sumptuous breakfast buffet
- Free WLAN
- Barbecue evening round the campfire with unique Zug sunset
- Four-course dinner from options menu, weather permitting barbecue on the terrace
- Outdoor parking (Garage parking 15 Swiss francs per night)
- Lake bathing in Zug
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and gym
- Free Zug Card (for public transport in Zug, Zugerberg mountain railway, boat trips on the Lakes of Zug and Aegeri, 50% discount at all museums in Zug and the Höllgrotten caves in Baar)
- Guided bike or cycle tours or hikes with the City Garden team (free bikes available – please request in advance)
- Zug hiking map or Zug bike map
Additional activities on request, bookable in advance, payable on site:
- Golf – introductory course Golfpark Holzhäusern (from CHF 90.00 per person, 90 minutes)
- Reduced green fees on the Holzhäusern and Oberkirch golf courses
- Scooter fun rides ‘Zugerland’ (from CHF 20.00)
- Sailing (price on request)
- Beauty treatments, massages, pedicures, manicures at our partner, Beauty Angel (reduced rates, bookable in advance)
- Hot air balloon trip (from six persons CHF 1800.00)
- Trip to the Rigi, the Queen of Mountains (one-day ticket from CHF 36.00, children up to 75% discount, Swiss full season ticket or half price ticket free or discount)
- Riding or walking with ponies (from CHF 45.00)
- Pedalos (rent from CHF 33.00)
- Motor boats (rent from CHF 200.00)
- Stand up paddling (from CHF 20.00)
- Tandem jump from the Zugerberg (from CHF 150.00)
We will be happy to answer your questions and further wishes at any time! We are looking forward to your booking or call.
Your host Stefan Gareis with the City Garden Team.
Book and contact us directly:
City Garden Hotel
Tel. 041 727 48 48